Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Life Is Beautiful.

Really it is. I can't remember the last time I had been so happy. I have so much to look forward to.
Started meditating. I made a serious break through! Going to work on meditation while I am in oregon
Aren't tulips just the best?


Upcoming loves:
Proud of myself for getting up without an alarm and going to the gym before class
Tomorrow:Going to have lunch with my favorite aunt ever (most likely favorite person)
Friday: Job interview with a fantastic company (cross your fingers). Girl time with Amineh and Rose. Knitting group!
Saturday: Baby shower for Moody.
Sunday: drive to Oregon. 


Man am I excited. A whole week with my dad and family. I want to hang out with my sister as much as I can too. Nothing bad really matters. Through meditation I really realized that I was pushing myself to be positive so others would like me (namely the ex, which good lordie have I really moved strides from). I learned I'm not a negative person, nor am I some super positive chipper Stepford chick. J'sui tres realist! That works for me. Just wanted to write a quick note. Stay tuned for so much amazingness your socks may just blow right off!
I love paper airplanes like this. Maybe the weather will be good and Dad and I can really fly.
All images via We Heart It

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the interview! I'm glad you have some loves going on.

    ReplyDelete