Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Food for Thought

I officially started house sitting at the future roomies place. So far so good. Rose lent me this book Confederates in the Attic by Tony Horwitz. This is probably the first book I have ever laughed out loud to at least twice every chapter. The present chapter "The Civil Wargasm" made my laugh by far the loudest (I would share but I don't know how many history nerds are following). House sitting makes me really excited about moving. I keep imagining that this is in fact a 2 bedroom place and I am just on my own while Rose is away. Work was so so today. I was informed my puggle doggie buddy drowned over the weekend. I was a little devastated. I was introduced to the families new pug puppy which helped take the sting away. Puppy pug pictures to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment