Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dropping a Note

I have had plans to a fantastic post about some products I use that actually work. That should be going up this week.
Friday I went on an unexpected date. We mini golfed. It was so much fun!

Outfit for the show:
Dress: F21
Tights: Marshalls (sadly ripped and now trash)
Shoes(not visible): Ross

Saturday I went to a friends fashion show. I have never opened so many bottles of wine before ( I helped man the wine table)

Today, I have been nursing my poor feet from dancing and walking all over the place in my heels and myself, I've been a little sick over the weekend. I also made face time at the Walk for Autism where my company had a booth. It was actually really exciting! The boy I went on a date with came with me.

Tomorrow is a work holiday. Still have stupid class. I am expecting a very relaxing and productive day.

1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted to try that make up but never did. I have no clue why but now I am more inspired. Have an awesome day and I hope you recover from all your soreness and tiredness!

    ReplyDelete