Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Moms day and other things


I have been neglecting this blog lately. I can't even say that I have been particularly busy. Maybe for instances. Lots of things going on though.

+ Passed pre algebra with a B!
+ Shane is in the process of moving in. We are waiting for the remainder of the lease to run out to make all the big changes (moving his bed down and such). I am over the moon excited!!
+ had a really great mothers day with both my mom and Shane's family.

Now that I am finished with spring semester I have about 3 weeks of only work. I AM FREAKING OUT! I hate down time like this because I feel like I should be studying or something. I plan on doing a lot of crafting and spring cleaning and spending time with friends. I'm excited for whats in store for my cousin Avalon. She has senior prom this weekend and graduation early next month! Shane and I are planning on renting a car and driving to Oregon for memorial day weekend. Things are pretty great. My greatest lesson right now is dealing with the bumps that come a long and not run away from them. I can deal with most situations but in my interpersonal relationships I always want to say "forget it!" and walk away. I'm a constant work in progress and I like it that way.

I am excited to share over the next few weeks all the updates to my little home! So please stay tuned!!

I also plan on doing an inside guide to Sacramento and possibly Folsom

Here is a photo dump to hold you over.

We were going to move in Shane's bed.
finally, Raybeez got a more "manly" tag with up to date info

Moms day up-do. Easiest up-do ever! Next time I'm using a few bobby pins though.

Moms day breakfast

Me and my mommy!




No comments:

Post a Comment