Monday, December 24, 2012

An Outfit Post (the first of many)

Has anyone else noticed this return to grunge? Maybe some of you aren't horrified by it. I am not one of those people. I cringe when I open Urban Outfitters catalogue lately. Maybe because back in the 90s I was old enough to remember how awful the fashion was (even worse than the 80s in my opinion).

This past Sunday I decided to embrace it....a little.


Deets:
Dress: Deseret Industries thrift store $4!!; Tights: Urban Outfitters Gift; Shoes Francesca's 

Collar was a big seller for me. I've been obsessed with collars


Gotta have a hipster beanie!


Hopefully in the future these posts will be better quality. Taking pictures with the camera on self timer hanging from the TV hutch was a feat in itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment