Friday, November 13, 2009

First post ever!

So, I have tried out blogs before and had a Livejournal in the past. I am very much over Livejournal, however I do enjoy some of the groups. I don't have an outlet to just write my thoughts down and feel like I want to have a place again. Especially since so many new and exciting things are going on in my life. Firstly, I should introduce myself.
My name is Caitlin. I live in Sacramento, CA. I am a full time student majoring in psychology at city college right now. I just started dating a pretty amazing man( I hadn't dated any of those in the past...mainly boys). I quit smoking ciggerettes in June and haven't looked back since. As a way to keep myself from smoking I started running no less than a mile 3 times a week. I am trying to loose at least 20 pounds. So that is a topic I would like to chronical in this here blog. With the holidays coming up things should get pretty interesting.

This is me by the way:

No comments:

Post a Comment