Friday, November 13, 2009

Your not gunna like this...

Were the words I heard the moment I stepped out the door this very chilly morning. My bf informed me that someone had, most likely, accidentally knocked off my drivers side window. Honestly wasn't that pissed about it. I just thank goodness my car hadn't been broken into. We woke up early because we had to go over to the new house to be there for the fridge delivery. My boyfriend is buying his first house. Boy has that been a roller coaster if I've ever seen one. The fridge is pretty sweet though I must say.
I am hoping today to get as much homework done as possible. This weekend is going to be busy! I am behind in drawing and reading for my ethics class. Lord, don't get me started on my math homework. Saturday I am going to introduce Aaron (my boyfriend) to my aunt, uncle and cousin. they are new in my life. My aunt is from my dads side and I hadn't seen her since I was at least 2 or so. Come to find out she was living 20 mins away from us for 10 years and I didn't know it. Probably going to be the most influential person in my life to date. She is a psychologist and all around amazing person. Anyway, we are going to the Davis farmers market. I love farmers markets. I am really excited about it.
Well, I should get cracking on my drawing. Hopefully Aaron only has to work a few hours and then we can go to West Elm to look at these fabulous curtains. I love this, its like playing house. I can't recall the last time I was so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment