Friday, November 27, 2009

Post Thanksgiving

Oh crazy times were afoot for Turkey day.
Went to the bay area. I neglected to inform Aaron that my family was nuts. I was so caught up in some fantasy world and forgot the reality that is my insane family. My grandma is redoing her kitchen (perfect timing!). Well my uncle fired the guy who was doing the kitchen for him as a favor because everything he was doing was not up to code. So the kitchen wasn't even close to being finished. I have my mom and my Baba in the kitchen yelling. My mom is the youngest of 4 kids and insists at age 53 to still talk over people to maintain the center of attention like the baby would. So basically it was chaos the entire time there. Managed to pump out 2 pumpkin pies, mashed potatoes and a baked brie wheel with brown sugar and pecans tossed in brandy.

We decided to go back to Sacramento early. I had enough of them, and Aaron said he was sick of seeing me so upset over my mom being a douche. Went to my girlfriend Erin's house for a post turkey day cocktail which turned into me getting completely wasted. Aaron says I went from crying over hearing new information about a friend who recently killed himself, to happy crying, to carrying his medium sized Austrailian Cattle doggie Kadee down the hall saying "lookit". Craaazy town. That was my once a year annihilate. I occasionally get drunk but never lose control like that.

I am really excited to switch campus'. I am taking a poli sci. class and a ballet class I am super excited about. I feel like the work outs I am doing (running and hitting the gym) are really bulking me up. The ballet is fabulous for tone and lengthening. It's Aaron's roommates birthday and we are going to sushi. I am excited. but I am going to rest until then. Super hung over. Too bad I have no pictures from Thanksgiving. I will be sure to have some for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment