Saturday, December 12, 2009

Big ol' Yule Photo Post!

I finally got my pictures on my computer from the last weekend. I have been excited to share these fabulous shots I got with my boyfriend's mom's Nikon D50. So here we go!
DSC_0538
We had to pick up a Yule Log. Maries Doughnuts are some of the best in Sacramento.
DSC_0540
The Itty Bitty cake. I got it for my mom's birthday.
DSC_0543
And my mom. She looks really pretty in this picture.
DSC_0547
My families Christmas tree. And a picture of my favorite cousin Avalon.
DSC_0549
My Auntie Cliva. She is pretty amazing. The story behind that side of my family is another post in itself!
DSC_0548
My lovely Mommy again.
DSC_0550
My favorite boyfriend!
DSC_0553
My uncle Paul is Jewish. So we had to represent!
DSC_0551
The middle of the lemon bunt was ugly, so I found a lemon and stuck it in the middle.
DSC_0554
Delicious Yule Log from Freeport Bakery!
DSC_0557
My Uncle Paul mingling. To think he is shy!
DSC_0561
Aaron and I!
DSC_0566
Snow flakes my cousin Avalon and I hung.
DSC_0568
Me!
DSC_0571
Hiding!!
DSC_0572
Being sassy in low light!
DSC_0589
Gnome stool my Aunt has. I love it!
DSC_0591
A really neat native Alaskan mask my Aunt and Uncle have. They are really into Alaskan tribal art. So basically it was a good party. Some lame things went down. A professor of mine ended up showing (small world here), and I had heard some terrible things about him because my cousin is friends with his daughter. Needless to say he is not a good father. Aaron wasn't feeling well so we didn't stay too long after the party was over. But I had a lovely time. Stay tuned for many more picture heavy posts!!

1 comment:

  1. You are seriously gorgeous! And your family is adorable. Happy Holidays! <3

    ReplyDelete