Monday, December 14, 2009

Fishermans Friends.

As a full time student my world for the most part revolves around school. Obviously. Breaks, granted most of the time breaks are only a few weeks long, are very humbling to me. I never seem to know what to do with myself. What do you mean no homework?! So I have a little list of things I would like to do. Mainly crafty things.
  • Junk food reading. A girlfriend of mine calls it that. The books you read for your own enjoyment. Not for school.


  • Make things out of buttons. I really love this snowflake made out of buttons. However, the one pictured is from Anthropologie and very expensive.


Aside from crafting I plan on spending some time with my Auntie Cliva and go through our mound of family pictures. Well, for now this student with out a class has got to make some dinner.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment