Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Quick mid-week Note.

According to the size chart on Ann Taylor LOFT
I am mere half inches from being a size 6.
That being said I am going to make a list of pants/shorts/skirts that are essential to my wardrobe.
Then when I reach a size 6 I am going to gift myself with a few.
Including:
AE Outfitters
Harem pants. Not sure about them. What do you guys think?


I have a feeling these are going to be one of those timeless pieces. You?


Shop Ruche. I want to live in these this spring/summer.


High waisted A-line shorts I am sure would be super flattering.

I can't wait! I am pretty ready for spring to be here. Which I can't believe I am saying.
I feel like the rest of the week I need to disappear from the world. 
I have a big french test coming up. I plan on spending all day in the library tomorrow.
I need to do a bunch of math homework (hopefully, not have to make up my CH. 2 test).
Read for my political science class.
Not to mention the normal chores; laundry, clean room, and any "me" time left over.
I have been really tired lately but not able to sleep.
I think it is becoming imperative that I make myself go to sleep earlier at night.
That way I don't feel the need to take a nap (which I usually can't fall asleep when I try anyway).
I am trying to make the house "womb like" in order to make myself pass out.
No such luck as of yet, or else I would be sleep-blogging haha.
Hope you are all enjoying your "hump" day! We're half way there!

1 comment:

  1. good luck on your big test!

    i love all of those shorts/pants! they are all fun!

    ReplyDelete