Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Curse you J.Crew!!

Never in a million years would I have thought me; tattooed, ex-punk rock kid would be lusting over J.Crew. If loving their clothes and accessories is wrong, then I don't wanna be right!!!



I've been looking for a maxi dress that is simple. This one is lovely. Do you guys know of any places that have really simple starter maxi dresses?

On sale. This will be mine. I got plans for you my sweet!

Dying!!!!

Now, I lusted after this jacket in the store. It's on sale. MINE!

Mine.

I really like these.

I want to limit the pants I own. Black, kaki, ankle, and maybe 3 pairs of jeans (trouser, boyfriend, straight...maaaybe something that will fit into boots like a toothpick. I am going to go hit the corner of Stockton and start working so I can buy up that store. Be back in a week.

6 comments:

  1. Ugh, J. Crew always has a way to weasel its way into everyone's life with its cute yet unattainable clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. Je Suis parle frances!...un pu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love J. CREW too! I'm addicted!

    ~Jess

    http://CheapButChicClothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love J. Crew. I wish it weren't so expensive. BTW, I got my dress at Nordstrom Rack. I was SO excited to find it!

    ReplyDelete