Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm American, I speak American.

I have some new followers I noticed. I feel bad because I haven't really been posting much lately. Things have been pretty crazy with the new job and the last few weeks of school. I ready for school to be done. I give up on french. Not sure I am even going to go anymore. I am doing fine in political science. Math, well, I am not where I wanted to be at this point in the semester but I am somewhere right? Ballet is fantastic and I'm not concerned about that at all. I have already planned out my summer and fall semesters (minus I am torn on if I want to take my physical anthro online or not). I planned the next two semester with very little room for any failure. Not to mention there will be no boyfriend this next few semesters to screw up my stride like the last (nor will let ANYONE get in the way of me and UCD).

The next few weeks are going to be pretty insane. Particularly the third week in May. I requested 2 days off (the 13th and 14th) so I can drive to Humboldt (about a 5 hour drive north west of sacto) and watch my big sis graduate finally from Nursing school and come down from the redwoods on that Friday, I'll have to come home Saturday because Sunday I have a ticket (thanks to the worlds MOST FANTASTICAL AMAZING BRILLIANT aunt EVER!) to a ballet complete with champaign reception on Sunday the 16th. Not to mention this same week is finals week (just a small addition to the craziness really).

I need to upload pictures from my death march hike and tell that story. Which was crazy! Fun for about 80% of the hike then went down in flames like hell in a hand basket.

I am sick right now. Getting over being sick really. Tired of breathing through my mouth because its chapping my lips. Of course I would much rather sip tea and rest all day (and really wish I had done the same yesterday), alas, I must work and go to school. I leave you now with some pictures I haven't gotten a chance to post until now because I SUCK!
Lil' sis and I when I was in OR for spring break:

No, I did not shove that in myself. 
I rightfully threw that dart right in to the bullseye behind the provided line!


Trader Joe's instant chocolate pudding. Not only is the packaging adorable, is also completely delicious!
The proof is in the pudding! (oh dear lord I am a nerd)

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are going back into class! Yes, take it slow. You'll get to know your body real fast when dancing injured.

    And I always wanted to try Trader Joe's pudding but was always a little hesitant. I'll definitely try it now. I love pudding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to mention there will be no boyfriend this next few semesters to screw up my stride like the last (nor will let ANYONE get in the way of me and UCD).

    This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete