Should take my math test today. I am going to refresh my memory on it a little today and maybe take the test tomorrow. Which will work because thats when my actual class is (Saturdays) so my professor will be there to help if needed. Tonight I'm going to a show with some friends. The Depraved Hearts. Its a bunch of law students from UCD that formed a band. Its really nerdy, in which case makes me like the band more. They do all covers and its pretty awesome. Work first though. I have a feeling its going to be a really laid back mellow kinda day.
1. One song that always takes me back to my youth is Criminal came on at the bar the other night and I totally was reminded of 5th grade. However, Cock Sparrer, pictures on the wall by phyllis dillon and any alton ellis super takes me back as well .
2. My first concert ever was Cock Sparrer .
3. If I could create my dream music festival I'd want these bands to be there: The Who, The Police, Santana (old), Steely Dan, CSNY, Heart, Phyllis Dillon, Talking heads... so many.
4. The best make-out/"boot knocking" song ever is Green onions by booker T and the MG's. Its just such a sexy song .
5. The best concert I've ever been to was Holidays in the Sun was epic! However, 2 years ago I saw Journey, Heart and the ass end of Cheap Trick and that was kinda sweet .
6. A memorable musical moment for me was Either I have too many small ones that don't stand out enough or I just can't think of a memorable musical moment .
7. The song on my iPod that's getting the most play these days is Anything by Ingrid Michaelson and Alternative Ulster by Stiff Little Fingers .