1. If I could choose my last meal it would be Food my Baba makes. Zaya, any baked goods, really just anything she makes .
2. My favorite person to share a meal with is Rose and my friend Jimmy because, Rose is a waitress and I swear knows some secret code of eating out. Jimmy makes this hilarious face when food is really good. He looks like he is in pain, I've been known to make it from time to time. Both of them because they both LOVE food as much as I do.
3. The best meal I've ever had was I've had so many amazing meals I couldn't tell you. Probably my ex boyfriends ribs combined with a bunch of other things .
4. The one food that makes me feel instantly better when I'm having a bad day is cupcakes or frozen yogurt. Sweets I think is much easier to say. Give me a slice of pie, cakes, cookies, something like that. Or grilled cheese with soup.
5. My absolute specialty in the kitchen is Croatian potato salad, Turkey meatloaf, and baked goods .
6. The city that has the best food is Portland because (your not biased, its really true) SF is a close 2nd and my favorite restaurant there is The grilled cheese grille. I am hoping to go back soon and discover even more!
7. My favorite healthy snack is Cheese sticks!!!!!
8. In my opinion the nationality which has the best food is American. Its a mix of so many cultures and a pound of butter makes everything taste so damn good! I could live off Bbq food!
9. If I could learn to cook anything in the world (and be really good at it!) I'd choose Sushi and french food, that includes pastries .
10. The most outrageous dessert I've ever had was some kind of delicious chocolate mousse out of a Martha Stewart cookbook when I was like 16. I wanna say it was not pretty but I think it tasted yum!