Sunday, July 25, 2010

On the California State Fair and Killing Brain Cells (1)




A disclaimer, This was my first time ever at the California State fair. I have come away with some mixed feelings. I take into consideration that I went on a Saturday. There were TONS of people!!! So many different food, ride, or activity options. I don't recommend for any first timers to go on a Saturday. At the end of the day Rose and I decided our IQ's had dropped a few points. We, for a brief moment, met possibly the only other non white trash/ghetto intellectual at the fair. He asked us where we got out slushie machine margaritas (which were DELICIOUS!). I had a really good time. However, I am excited to check out a smaller fair. Maybe the Dixon County or something.








No comments:

Post a Comment