Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm Sick of It

Not being able to swim in this dirty ass river.
All but 4 months ago a dead body was pulled out of it.
Not to mention the leaches or the bums that use it as a toilet/shower/bath.
When its 100+ degrees outside it sure gets tempting. But I REFUSE to swim in it!

The Taco Bell houses. Palm trees aren't even native to CA!!

Close quarter living. I love that the closest neighbor to my dad in OR is half a mile away.

Most of all the traffic. This is a picture of 16th street. I route I take almost daily to get home.
A route I have been stuck in traffic in for countless hours of my life...I will NOT be getting back.

I am sick of living in the city. I am sick of all the people who traipse around mindlessly.
I saw a half dead squirrel try and lift its head on the side of the road. I don't understand how road kill happens. I have been driving for many years and have yet to hit anything but a bug. I'm sick of traffic and people getting in their cars or even leaving their house with no purpose. I WANT OUT!!! Can't I move somewhere nice?! Do any of you have any suggestions? I've thought about the Pacific northwest but I have a feeling leaving CA wont happen for awhile. I am applying to UC Santa Cruz, but blegh. I HATE California. I HATE Sacramento.



No comments:

Post a Comment