Monday, December 6, 2010

Fall.

Carving pumpkins at my friend Joey's house.


Turns out white pumpkins are more difficult to carve. At least mine was.


Shane could barely fit his hand into his pumpkin

Not a posed picture. Zombies eat cupcakes sometimes too!

Dexter (Jimmy), and a few of his victims ( his GF Lesley and their roommate Kathy)

 Blood was dripping everywhere. Comes out with some 409 much better than real blood!

My best friend teaching me how girls walk "sway back"

My halloween was mellow but really fun! I decorated my house using almost entirely Martha Stewart tutorials (maybe I am developing an addiction to that ladies tutorials?). I think zombie is going to be my default halloween costume. However next years is already in the works and is not zombie related. Still quite bloody though! Saturday I went to my friends christmas party. Lots of fun! We had a "dance fight". Basically choreographed fighting. Its pretty silly. Pictures to come! Hope you all have a great start to your week!

1 comment:

  1. You totally know how to celebrate! How fun- and I totally think it's cool that you carved a white pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete