Monday, December 13, 2010

Thanksgiving my mom, Joey and I made the trek down to the bay and had dinner with my family at my aunt and uncles house. I love going down there. I love being back in my baba's (grandma in russian) house. The second I get over the bay bridge I instantly feel at home. You'd think in such a huge city it would be hard to get that hometown feeling, but I completely do. I am so excited to go back for Christmas.

The apple pie I made from scratch. So delicious!
My cousins, baba and uncle
My baba is fantastic. Her decision to stop dying her hair I Love Lucy red made huge waves in the family. She is known for that red hair. I can't wait to see her again!
My cousin and Joey
My uncle Joe is an amazing piano player. I sat next to him and played Heart and Soul. Then while he played classical pieces I pretended to be the one playing. It was funny. Or at least I thought so!
I made some delicious irish coffee. 

This week is going to be fantastic! I can't wait for it to really get going. Meeting with college counselors tomorrow to talk about my options. Wednesday is dinner with my family in Davis. Its a big deal since their meeting my boooyfriend! I am still getting used to it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment