Monday, January 31, 2011

Uh Oh!

I PASSED MY CHAPTER REVIEW TEST! Woo Hoo! I had quite a bit of anxiety built up about that. With that test out of the way I feel a lot more confident.

Also! I officially am taking back anything mean I said about winter/ the cold. I'm sorry winter. I wont ever talk bad about you again. Sitting in my car this afternoon waiting for a work meeting to start furiously fanning myself with my practice math test brought all the horror back. Visiting my mom's place also reminded me of the HORRIBLE HORRIBLE infestation of mosquitoes Sacramento is plagued with! I am no longer excited for the heat. Or any temperature that would allow those evil devils with wings to live. However, the new J.crew catalog that came in the mail didn't help me any.

No comments:

Post a Comment