Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Favorites


6 months with my boo. Today I celebrate half a year with Shane. I have learned so much from him in the past six months. It may sound cheesy or gross (I wouldn't be offended if you puked in your mouth a little even) but he really does complete me. Ok, I just totally puked in my mouth a bit. You read or hear people talk about finding "the one". For years I have always thought that was a bunch of BS. I'm not a gloater but I think maybe I got lucky enough that I happened to find my "one". He never reads this unless I show him but if he secretly does (aka proof reads form afar) I LUH YOU Dragi!!

Stolen from Avalon. View from the house we are at.
End of the week over night trip to Sausalito. I am so stoked I get to spend some special time with my fam. Especially spend a little girl time. I kind of feel like this entire weekend is  Avalon + Caitlin= awesomest weekend ever!!! So far we got yummy food from Molly Stone's, hung out and melted over pictures of Stephanie's baby girl, and Av and I survived "Poopocalypse" (I think we need shirts? With Pixies face looking sad/guilty on them? LOL). Today we are planning on heading to the Presidio and then to an awesome museum exhibition. Pictures to follow.
Emerson Made

Flared leg jeans. I have a massive obsession with them right now. However, since I am not much of a high heel kind of gal I'm not sure I could pull them off in flats. Anyone have any suggestions on how to pull them off? I love them so. Really, suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thats this weeks installment of Friday Favorites. Pat on the back goes to me for keeping up with this one.This weekend is going to be so busy. Saturday English Beat road trip with Avalon, Sunday I run my first ever 5k! AHHHH! So excited and nervous! Its going to be great. Part of my race fee goes to entry into the zoo (the race is called Zoo Zoom). Ever since I took a physical anthropology class I have been so interested in studying monkeys. So I welcome any chance to explore the zoo.

I hope you all have fantastic weekends! I can't wait to read all of your weekend update posts!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 6 months! You're an adorable couple :) I'm loving that flared jeans are back this spring..

    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to have something other than skinny jeans to choose from now!

    ReplyDelete