Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Help a sister out

Ok ladies. Mormon gal to Mormon gal ( or any other lady frustrated with modern clothing quality). What do you ladies do when you have a skirt or dress that's see through? I just bought the most adorable Anthro dress and you can see straight through it. It's just the most heart breaking thing when I find something that is ADORABLE and modest, but when I get out in the sun light you can see straight to my chonies! Ever happen to you? I may cave and start making my own slips. Halp?!

In other news how cute is this dress from Down East Basics?! It's nice to go into one place and not have to worry about any wardrobe malfunctions

3 comments:

  1. I totally wear slips all the time. They are a lifesaver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear slips! Not a Mormon but that doesn't mean I want people seeing my underwear. :)

    ReplyDelete