Thursday, June 21, 2012

Lazy Summer

I don't know what it is. This summer season has been taking its tole. I basically don't want to do anything. Every chance I get I run away (or get kidnapped) to the mountains. Its kind of a slice of heaven. The thing about the mountains is, you may think its going to be swimming weather up there because at 97 degrees its swimming weather in the city. But the second you hit those high altitudes that temp drops. Well yesterday it was 94 in the mountains. Since  worked canceled before you could say freedom I was trucking it up the hill. The boyfriend and I went to check out his latest swimming hole find. We played in the pool of a waterfall while fish bit our knees and went on an adventure hiking up the river.

After the river we grabbed some Thrifty's ice cream and headed to the Coloma pioneer cemetary. We've been once before at night. This time I wanted to see it in the day light. Its a really neat place full of California gold rush history. We even bumped into some fancy ghost hunters from Nevada. We ended our day with some record playing.

Its so hard to get anything done with that tempting you. Tomorrow we are going to visit my Baba and camp on the beach. Thursday...so close yet so far away from Friday.




1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I'm so happy for you. I want to head out there sometime. Let's make a date!

    ReplyDelete