Friday, January 29, 2010

My cat is so weird.







Please excuse my crazy laughter

Someone was a sleepy kitty. I know I'm mean.
I've been told by one of my psych professors who specializes in animal psychology that he does this because he thinks I'm him mommy. He tried to clean my hair sometimes. He has been in the same spot for the past 5 mins now. I think he just fell asleep. Sometimes when I scratch my head he gets upset and forces his head in my hand. He also has a tendency to jump on you from the floor to your shoulder to cuddle you. 
A little history:
Yes his name is Raybeez. No it's not after the sickness. There is a band I like called Warzone and the lead singer's nickname was Raybeez. He is my beez. I've had him since I was 17/18 years old. I think this is the first time I have ever mentioned him. He has been on two cross country road trips. I got him in front of a Safeway for free in West Sacramento. I kept him in my room for awhile. When my mom came home I took her to my room, opened my door and said "look!". She looked around my room and asked "look at what?" All along Raybeez was sitting in the middle of my bed in plain view. I laughed and pointed him out. He was so little. She loved him right away but then got mad at me for brining another cat home (we already had 1 cat and 2 dogs). I wouldn't change a think about him!

No comments:

Post a Comment