I am pondering letting my size 0g ear holes close.
Con (keep them at 0):
- My ex got me some really cute plugs. I feel bad because I really liked them and I know he put thought into the gifts.
(Pink and black rhinestones)
(plain rhinestones on black)
(White on white. I liked these because when I don't have stretched ears I wear pearls all the time! So these were like my pearls.)
- I like them from time to time.
- They do have pretty plug jewelry
- If I let them close its such a lengthy process to get them to stretch again. However it may be easier since I've had them stretched already.
Pro (getting rid of them)
- I can wear fabulous earrings again.
- I know its gross, but they stink, literally. I have to wash them all the time.
- Recently I noticed if I lay on my plugs wrong they cut into my ear and now my ear wigging out.
- I am modified enough. I've modified my arms and chest with tattoos. Sometimes I want to seem as normal as I can get.
- I have a lot more "normal" earrings than I do plugs (I only have like 4 pairs of plugs, maybe less). Therefore, I have more a variety of what I want to wear if I do choose.
- I have to wear earrings all the time if I keep them. If I don't they get small really fast and stretching them takes time. Sometimes I just don't feel like wearing earrings.
I think its a tough choice with the pro's and con's. There is a strong case for both. Help? Whats your opinion?