Friday, June 4, 2010

Mini update

I am so fired!
I haven't updated this thing in forever.
Mainly because I am busy. Secondly because there is stuff I haven't decided on if I wanted to write about.
I hate that I don't feel comfortable (as with my livejournal I was) with writing whatever I want.

School starts next week. I will have a morning class and then go straight to work.
I'd like to write about some of my experiences with work. I feel pretty strongly about it.
I think you parents that read should probably hear about how autistic children are.
I am sure it will make you feel lucky as well as make you realize how normal your children are when they scream and cry and act out.

Alright. Gotta shower, eat and go have coffee with my favorite variety of rose...Rose!

Mantra for today: Today will be great. Work will go by fast. I am not sick, its just allergies.

1 comment: