Sunday, November 14, 2010

First There was Carving





*I've learned that white pumpkins have thick walls and are incredibly hard to cut through.
*Pumpkin gut fights always end badly
*Maybe I should have cut up the baby pumpkin. Since I have smaller hands than Shane.
I had a blast at Joey's carving pumpkins. Joey lately has become one of my very best friends. We had a little break awhile back. I felt really proud of myself to be able to sit down and address everything and start fresh. I dare say maybe even a little bit adult. Growing up is so awkward and weird. I still feel like I am my 19 year old self sometimes. Then remember I am 25. An entire new set of responsibilities arise. I pay rent, have to take care of my space, people (kids) count on me to be at work everyday. Its bittersweet. One chapter closes another opens. I take pleasure in the moments I do notice my adult self growing and I get such a glowing pride in it. So much is going on so I have been terrible at updating this thing. I intend on breaking that habit. I love writing it helps me. Damn who likes or dislikes what I write. I enjoy it.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment