Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"I Felt It"

I had a lovely niece/aunt date this evening. My aunt came up to Sacramento from Davis so we could talk to admissions at Sac State, which was extremely helpful. After that my aunt took me to see "Black Swan" the amazing ballet movie that is currently out. Let my say WOW! So amazing. I suggest for everyone and any one to check it out. I don't want to say a thing because its just that riveting and I don't want to spoil it. I will say two things however:

1) I love the ballerina style! I have personally experienced how this is created but it just looks so fantastic in the movie. When you start going to classes you dress to impress, nice and clean and sleek. The further into the semester or whatever we all seem to turn into "slubby" ballerina's, especially when its cold! Which it looks that way in the movie.


Knit wear is by far my favorite thing about ballet (of course aside from the dancing itself).

 2) I LOVE BALLET! I love to dance it, watch it, sleep it. I have been taking ballet off and on since I was little. Sadly, my grandparents were the only ones who pushed me. Now later in life I have really found my niche in ballet. I held my own in intermediate last semester and really excelled as far as I could in that class. I am now on the search for a studio to go even further. If I were to have a bucket list getting to pointe would be at the top! This movie really inspired me to keep at it.

Now stop reading blogs and go see this movie!!!

1 comment:

  1. Keep dancing! I hope you do! And I love knit on dancers. Something about it is so stylish and I can't put my finger on it.

    ReplyDelete