Sunday, December 19, 2010

Its Beginning to Look A lot Like Christmas...

Christmas has arrived in my house! All thanks to my hero boyfriend. This weekend has been so packed with things to do. Saturday we drove down to Santa Cruz area to pick up car parts (blegh). Since we were close we visited my Baba and Shane got to meet her. I picked up some lights, tree decorations and a few chairs. My Baba had some of her "ladies" over. They were impressed by my knitting skills. However, both ladies were wearing the most gorgeous sweaters hand knit by themselves of course. On the way home Shane and I stopped and picked up a tree. He helped me decorate it a little. I love walking into my house and it smells like Christmas! This week will be the first of my school break I'm off until the 15th. Its going to be weird just working. Hopefully I can pick up some extra hours. I am excited for Christmas. I still have a few things I need to finish up and wrap/ship. Tonight I went and saw Shane's band play. They are pretty good. My right ear is still ringing so bad! More on that later. Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment