Sunday, March 20, 2011

Back in the Swing of things

I have had a hard time getting back into my regular blogging game. I'm still fighting off this pneumonia for the past 2 weeks or so. I've never been so knocked down from being sick in my life. Yesterday was my last day for my second round of antibiotics. Sometime this week I go in to get my blood drawn again (uhh yuck!). Doc wants to make sure my WBC count (white blood cell) and all that goes back to normal. My goodness, I hope I never get that one again. I urge whoever reads this to take care they don't either.

This week I am staying in Folsom with Shane. We like to test out living together from time to time. Not to mention, who doesn't like spending a little extended time with their sig. others?! I feel pretty spoiled being up here; queen size bed, in house washer and dryers, super huge kitchen. I plan on cooking up a lot this week. Hopefully this week I will start blogging a bit more.

As mentioned before here is some footage I took from Shane's last show. I added a bonus from Avalon's 18th birthday. I love the contrast of a show and guitar hero!



No comments:

Post a Comment