Monday, June 6, 2011

Memorial day weekend: day one

Shane and I have both never been to the Oregon coast. I was super excited when my dad suggested it. There is this theory that if its raining inland then its nice on the coast. We decided to test this theory out...


I'd say the theory was validated...




There were baby seals. I swear the one in this picture was looking right at me! 


SEA ANEMONES!!!! They were so cool! When you poked them (ok, maybe I shouldn't have been poking them) they would curl up. Plus they were this cool green color.



Big giant tree stump. The signs said no climbing on rocks....


I had a bunch of fun. We walked around the downtown area and picked up some crab and cod for dinner. I came home with a TON of awesome driftwood I plan on using for crafts. Not sure what yet.

3 comments:

  1. This makes me want to hop in my car and go to Oregon. The beach looks so wonderfully secluded and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m hosting a event with Lulus.com this month in SF. I would love for you to come!
    http://swaplulus.eventbrite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous you saw seals!! Looks like a lot of fun there

    ReplyDelete