Monday, June 13, 2011

Memorial day weekend: day two

Day two we made the ceremonial trip to the North Umpqua Fish latter. My Dad was telling us how he stopped by there a few days before and saw a ton of fish!



 When we arrived we waited around for a minute and there was not ONE FISH! We did however see a few hopping out of the water while we were walking up the stairs.



Then my Dad had us stop at this random place on the road home so we could check out the river up close. We found a mini trail down to the river and made our descent. Shane and I found a million skipping rocks. I managed to skip two! 

On the way back to the car we noticed A TON OF POISON OAK which we couldn't remember if we touched on the way down. I was pretty nervous the entire drive back to the house that it was on my clothes. Shane is a freak and is immune to poison oak/ivy. Thankfully I don't think any of us touched it. Sunday was the most relaxing day by far....as you can see...

2 comments:

  1. He's immune to poison oak? What?! Lucky guy!

    I've haven't tried to skip rocks in ages. Congrats on two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to invite you to a clothing Swap with lulus.com next week: http://swaplulus.eventbrite.co... Use code swaplove for 50% off tickets. There will be food, wine and Free LULUS.COM clothes.

    ReplyDelete