Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Weekend Insta-dump (happy first day of Summer!)






I've had a hot, relaxing, delicious food filled, exciting, slightly stressful, ever so hectic weekend.  Friday Shane came home with the most awesome present ever, Sperry's!  He is so sweet and knows I never buy myself anything and have been drooling over these for so long! I wear them every chance I get and boy are the comfy!! Saturday night we went over to Shane's sisters house for dinner at her new place (which is adorable and very chill. She had to kick us out). Sunday was amazing and relaxing. We had dinner in Folsom with Shane's grandparents which we are making a weekly thing. I am also excited that we finally (or I finally) committed to a pair of curtains for the living room.

Currently I am trying to gear up for the week. I hit a wall with math and had quite the tantrum. My friend Jimmy is going to help me this week. I am still feeling down that I wont be finished with this section when I wanted to be. However, the goal is to do the math. Transferring will come later. First I need to get this math out of the way. Staying motivated for myself is probably one of the hardest things I've ever done. I feel the universe is really gesturing for me to stay the course. There will be struggles and hardships, but I can do it. I just need to ask for help. Its 102 today in lovely Sacramento. A great kick off to the first day of summer. All I want to do is swim.

Hope your weekend was fun filled. Good luck beating the heat!

2 comments:

  1. He bought you Sperry's! Yay! Did I tell you how much I love mine? I'll wear them on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a pair of timberland knock offs. I learned my lesson! Sperry is not to be knocked off. They are so comfy. The knock offs gave me blisters so bad I never wore them! I will wear mine too. Twinsies!!

    ReplyDelete