Friday, July 29, 2011

A day to Mope

Via
I've been feeling down lately. Not much really going on in my life. Ever feel stuck? I'm stuck in school until I finish math. I'm stuck with a few other things until certain questions get asked. I have  never been a fan of being stuck. I typically like to be constantly moving in an upward direction. I feel like making some of these would make me feel better. My favorite thing about cooking or baking is knowing that I made something delicious that makes others happy with my own hands. Baker in another life? Maybe.

Via

Via

4 comments:

  1. Hugs to you! Feeling stuck can be oh so frustrating but I completely agree with your thoughts on baking. It's completely therapeutic for me. Unless it doesn't come out right then I rant and rave and let Chris do the cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I feel the same way about baking! I hope you bake a bunch and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the inside color of the cake!!! it just makes the whole cake so girly :)

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deliciousness and dancing. Those are my two favorite cures for stuckness. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete